Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get a OK meet going on. I am in Tulsa. I would like to set up a time and place with some input with the other guys for OK. A saturday or sunday would be best for me.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
Totally I think we should try a big meet ok is kinda centered for a lot of people I'd deffinatlly come if there was a meet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
hey sorry everyone been busy.

so how about we set a target date first. :thumbsup:
then we can narrow it down to where since there are a multitude of events that go on then we can decide on what we all want to do.

also if we are going to meet in oklahoma of course im for tulsa area since it is closer :cool:

ok city is cool if that would work for the majority

lets look at spring after all the nasty weather starts to slow down.

so lets get somthing going im completly open to suggestions as soon as we get some things ironed out ill start another thread

post up in the thread, pm or my email is in my profile

just somethings to remember we can do a weekend meet camp out or ?? lets get creative:tiphat

·
Banned
72 Posts
How about the weekend of April 16-17. I'm thinking bout a camping site somewhere the lifted guys can do some off roading. I'm game for a full weekend of camping out. Ok city or Tulsa both are a lengthy drive for me so it doesn't matter

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
hey if we want a meet we got to keep it alive

bump:bonk:

·
Banned
72 Posts
Yeah I deffinatly want to keep this going you have any ideas for a place to meet Im thinking April 16-17 would be a good weekend. Now we just need a place then we can start a thread see who wants to come.

·
Premium Member
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
38 Posts
hey guys, isnt there a place out at poteau okla where we could meet and some guys could off-road? seems they do an off-road race and meet there at cavanal hill sometimes. :undecided

·
Banned
72 Posts
Bump

:eek:fftopic:
Hey just an update on another trip Ive been planning on another site. Its an off road trip for any lifted guys on here its gonna be at SMORR (southern Missouri off road ranch)

Heres the website
www.smorr.net

They have some camping facilities and their rates are pretty decent.

The trip is gonna be the weekend of June 10-11-12

Hope ya can make it.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Here are the basic requirements for becoming chapter members:

(as quoted from admin)

* Profile information must be filled in and up to date (Location and vehicle)

* Gallery must contain at least 3 pictures

* You must have no less then 21 posts to join chapter.

* You must attend at least 1 meet, show, or get together (3+ TrailVoy.com members) a year

* You must stay active as a member on the site (5 posts a month)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts