Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I want to get some Ohio mini-meets organized around Ohio for June-July. Probably Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Dayton areas depending on interest. So, if you're thinking that you might be into attending a meet...check in here!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
DEFINETLY count me in Sam.. im down for the Cleveland, c-bus areas.. cincy is a little too far for me...

lets do it people :grouphug:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
293 Posts
Im up in the NW ohio near Findlay area, Columbus wouldnt be to bad for me, maybe cleveland.

What is a meet anyways? Bunch of dude with the same truck just getting together to hang out?

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Im up in the NW ohio near Findlay area, Columbus wouldnt be to bad for me, maybe cleveland.

What is a meet anyways? Bunch of dude with the same truck just getting together to hang out?
dont know what your missing bro :nono:.....but yea it exactly that.. normally we meet at some place to eat... like a dave n busters or a quaker steak etc... bs for a few hours and off we go.. its just nice to put a face to the trailvoy screen name...plus u get ideas from other people rides, do a parts swap, etc... its a good time.. but as always the more the merrier.. a meet with only 2-4 people is not worth a trip to me at least...

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Sam,

also if your getting things together, how soon will we know... i get my schedules a month in advanced.. like for july's schedule i get it on june 20th, for june's schedule i get it on may 20th etc... sux that i get it a month in advanced but i would need to plan well ahead...

thx buddy
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
293 Posts
Sam,

also if your getting things together, how soon will we know... i get my schedules a month in advanced.. like for july's schedule i get it on june 20th, for june's schedule i get it on may 20th etc... sux that i get it a month in advanced but i would need to plan well ahead...

thx buddy
:thumbsup:
wow your lucky, A month in advance that must be the life!

I know about 2 hours ahead of time....lol i love the railroad!!!!!!!!!.....sometimes.

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
wow your lucky, A month in advance that must be the life!

I know about 2 hours ahead of time....lol i love the railroad!!!!!!!!!.....sometimes.
lol i guess i am in luxury if i get it a month in advanced.. just makes it hard to plan for things like this...and its the summer months so its even harder to get off of work...

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
some of us were talking about this at yesterdays meet:cool:
I hope no one is counting on a big Ohio meet. I didn't want to take away from the Indy and Michigan meets that are already planned. My idea here was to put together about 4 small meets around the state. And even though anyone would be welcome to show, the idea was to get interest from some of the new members and members who don't usually go to distant, out of state meets.
Next year I want to shoot for a huge MW chapter meet in C'bus. I'll be starting plans for that this fall so everyone has plenty of time to plan.:thumbsup:

Yep. To put a face to a screen name, get to know the other members and to see what others have done mod-wise.

also if your getting things together, how soon will we know...
I'll start throwing out dates and locations this week. I haven't really noticed very many members living in the S/E part of Ohio, so I doubt if we'll be doing anything there. (if any S/E members want to stand up and be counted, now's the time.:D)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts