Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

141 - 160 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
15 Posts
Hi can anyone run this vin for me, im planning to buy it. 1HGEM22912L036946, thank you in advanced.

Regards

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
940 Posts
If someone is continuing to do this, it's a 98 Windstar. Traded it in with blown headgaskets in 2004 for the AWD Sienna. Sienna: I hope I never have to drive something so lousy again. Wanting to make sure it didn't become a victim of Cash-for-Clunkers.

2FMDA5149WBB27989

PM me or find my e-mail address in my profile.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
24 Posts
If Someone still does this

1GKDT13S232202301

thats my VIN if you would PM me the Info i would really apprecate it...

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
Just picked up a 2nd vehicle...if someone could please send me the Carfax report for this VIN it would be very appreciated!

SALJY1243VA558759

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Please note

While I appreciate people actually reading back into this thread,

I can no longer run Carfax reports

Please do not PM me to do so as I will be unable to. For some reason I was inundated this week with requests

Perhaps someone else is able to do so now.

Thank you.

Chris

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
B/c I don't think anyone is currently running checks, I wanted to mention that I was able to get one for $12 from eBay. I included the VIN from the vehicle and was emailed a link to the report within a few minutes.

·
Registered
940 Posts
NO RESPONSE yet.

B/c I don't think anyone is currently running checks, I wanted to mention that I was able to get one for $12 from eBay. I included the VIN from the vehicle and was emailed a link to the report within a few minutes.
Doesn't carfax have a feature to buy an unlimited amount of reports for 1 low price?

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
NO RESPONSE yet.

Doesn't carfax have a feature to buy an unlimited amount of reports for 1 low price?

Probably. I did it out of courtesy when I had access to Autocheck, and I still get e-mails expecting me to run them. I won't pay to run them for other people. My work allowed me to do so, but once their license was up, they did not renew it.

It suprises me how rude some people are when I tell them I can no longer get this information. If they want it that bad, they can pay for it.

Buy the unlimited license, than start running them for everyone :)

:m2:
Chris

·
Registered
940 Posts
Probably. I did it out of courtesy when I had access to Autocheck, and I still get e-mails expecting me to run them. I won't pay to run them for other people. My work allowed me to do so, but once their license was up, they did not renew it.

It suprises me how rude some people are when I tell them I can no longer get this information. If they want it that bad, they can pay for it.

Buy the unlimited license, than start running them for everyone :)

:m2:
Chris
You said a while ago in this thread you couldn't do it any longer. And then someone else started doing it, but they quit. I looked at the Carfax site: 5 CARFAX Reports for $44.99, and that seems to be the most. 1 report is $35:rolleyes: If no one else is doing it anymore, oh well. I'll think about it.

Look! 500th post. I'm a senior member now.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
You said a while ago in this thread you couldn't do it any longer. And then someone else started doing it, but they quit. I looked at the Carfax site: 5 CARFAX Reports for $44.99, and that seems to be the most. 1 report is $35:rolleyes: If no one else is doing it anymore, oh well. I'll think about it.

Look! 500th post. I'm a senior member now.
First off, congrats :)

Secondly, I am sorry for my reply, it was not a dig at you at all. It's been a long day and I lashed out a little and shoud not have. I was just frustrated with the people that did not read the thread, e-mailed me, and then were all pissy about me not doing this for them. I mean, if they need it that bad, pay for one :rolleyes:

I had no issues doing them when I could :grouphug:

Chris

·
Registered
940 Posts
I am sorry for my reply, it was not a dig at you at all. It's been a long day and I lashed out a little and shoud not have. I was just frustrated with the people that did not read the thread, e-mailed me, and then were all pissy about me not doing this for them. I mean, if they need it that bad, pay for one :rolleyes:

I had no issues doing them when I could :grouphug:

Chris
I didn't take it as an insult to me at all.:)

141 - 160 of 199 Posts