Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 40 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
ill be there just name the location im going to TECORE in april in West virginia...

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
1,333 Posts
Sup broz

Name: Jordan (Me) / Brendan (Current owner of the envoy)

Your Location: Orlando (me) / Sofla or Tally depending on when he starts school

Date: Either

Where: Orlando

Suggestions: I go to a different school now so I dont know if I could get ucf again, but maybe someone else can?

And at my school there is a new semester every month, and they give out the schedule the beginning of that month, so me being able to go will be quetionalbe.

Glad to see something finally coming together!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
Name: Michael "Shaggy" McD.

Your Location: Orlando, FL

Date: when ever(how about quaterly?)

Where: anywhere in a 70 Mile radius of orlando

Suggestions: hmmm anywhere

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
100 Posts
There is always Daytona Beach... Course getting the sand out of the TB may pose a problem. .. I've lived in Florida for 8 years and have not yet been to Daytona Beach.. And actually drive on the friggin beach..

Pangoy.. I haven't been since that night.. matter of fact I got into a little bit of trouble that night.. Lets just say I woke up the next morning naked in my living room floor with carpet burn and the worst headache ever..

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
259 Posts
alright! that's where I'm off to this summer as well. I got into UF, but FSU gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.
so at least there will be another trailvoy guy up there with me :woohoo:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
437 Posts
Just something that came to mind..

How bout a Hooters? haha, I know a few clubs I have been with in the past when I drove my Camaro's/ Trans Am went to Hooters for some get togethers, and the girls liked to go out and take pics with the cars...however those were Camaro's, Vettes, T/A's etc.. I am not too sure what they would think about Trailblazers and Envoys lol

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
There is always Daytona Beach... Course getting the sand out of the TB may pose a problem. .. I've lived in Florida for 8 years and have not yet been to Daytona Beach.. And actually drive on the friggin beach..

Pangoy.. I haven't been since that night.. matter of fact I got into a little bit of trouble that night.. Lets just say I woke up the next morning naked in my living room floor with carpet burn and the worst headache ever..
I dont think the beach is a good idea. i dont know how my TB with a 2wd and 22" rims will hold up in sand. :undecided

Just something that came to mind..

How bout a Hooters? haha, I know a few clubs I have been with in the past when I drove my Camaro's/ Trans Am went to Hooters for some get togethers, and the girls liked to go out and take pics with the cars...however those were Camaro's, Vettes, T/A's etc.. I am not too sure what they would think about Trailblazers and Envoys lol
Hooters is a good one too. i love their buffalo wings :x:D

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I dont think the beach is a good idea. i dont know how my TB with a 2wd and 22" rims will hold up in sand. :undecided

Hooters is a good one too. i love their buffalo wings :x:D

haha Hooters is almost a trailvoy meet tradition; i think almost every meet i have been to seen has been to either hooters or quaker stake and lube; while i agree driving on the beach might be hard for some; i think it would be fun to be near a beach so that in the heat of the day we could go swimming or something

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
437 Posts
I'd be up for beach driving.. At least I could put my 4wd and A/T tires to work since I haven't got much use out of them since I was back in MN before I moved down, lol.

Hooters..Beach.. either way I get to see Hooters :thumbsup:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I'd be up for beach driving.. At least I could put my 4wd and A/T tires to work since I haven't got much use out of them since I was back in MN before I moved down, lol.

Hooters..Beach.. either way I get to see Hooters :thumbsup:
haha this is almost sounding like it needs to be moved to the platnum section:x; but whatever we do i know that it will be a blast;

I though i heard on the news though that they won't let you drive on the beach anymore; i could be wrong though

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
259 Posts
How do you get accepted to uf and not go what are you crazy!?

And I talked to my dad today and Bren got into ucf and fsu so he has to decide by wednesday so well see what happens.
FSU offered me a huge academic scholarship (10K) and since I have to pay my whole way through...that plus 100% bright futures should cover the majority... plus, I've grown up an FSU fan, both my parents graduated from there, as well as my aunt and uncle haha so I'd get disowned. Also, FSU is actually a better school for my major than UF...

and tell him he better go to FSU!!!! :) no bias though haha

21 - 40 of 315 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.