Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
OEM are made by AC Delco. Any parts store can sell them to you. Iridiums are currently recommended by general consensus.

The Internet has many web sites. :D

But for plugs, why not support your local parts store?

Please don't ask a followup question or I may have to let Garfield out to play. :eek:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
AC delco iridium or platinums.
should be available at most auto parts.

most here recommend the OEM/AC delco plugs.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
130 Posts
Pulstar plugs

Has anyone tried the new Pulstar plugs? The latest Popular Mechanics had an article on a new Challenger that they started modding and used these plugs and 16 at that because of the 2 plug per cylinder set up Chrysler has on that Hemi V-8 motor. They noted that you CAN feel the difference. Just curious as to what it might be like for my SS.:undecided

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
Acdelco 41-103

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Has anyone tried the new Pulstar plugs? The latest Popular Mechanics had an article on a new Challenger that they started modding and used these plugs and 16 at that because of the 2 plug per cylinder set up Chrysler has on that Hemi V-8 motor. They noted that you CAN feel the difference. Just curious as to what it might be like for my SS.:undecided
$200 for plugs is a bit steep. Unless you're racing for pinks. Or professionally. HP TV did a dyno run on IIRC a Z06. The hp was increased about the same as a set of E3 Diamondfire plugs.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
517 Posts
Look closely at the Challenger hop-up. It was a "Paid Advertisement" for all of the parts they installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts