Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you think of that set up on my 04 TB? I know i loose 1" overall of sidewall... But I found a killer deal on NEW BFG MTs for 17's. Also found a cheap set of Ranier 17" stocks....

Combined price would be less than what I was looking to spend on just 32" Firestone Destination AT's for my stock 16s....

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ascender wheels are nice... no doubt about that..

I can't beat this deal, though... Even If i have to sand down the center caps or paint them or cover them in vinyl... I'm sure i'd figure out something. Just not sure how those wheels would look on a TV.. Will play with photoshop in a little bit... Thanks.... LOL

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
haha are you talking about the ones on ebay for 380 that i posted about yesterday? i believe they're the same as jd's

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, spoke to the Ranier Wheel seller... meeting him on Saturday morning... $250 for all 4 wheels, less than 1k miles on them. His buddy bought a rainier and selling the wheels cause he replaced them with aftermarkets... has decided not to put them back on...

So now I have a couple of options...

Option #1

Option #2

I'm leaning more toward Option #2!!!

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
+10 on the black. And install the tires with the lettering to the inside also. You're only going to scrape the white lettering off if you're offroading away from the mall. :woohoo:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOOT WOOT!!!! I'm really liking the darker wheel too....

And yeah, the white letters will be in... I prefer the black out now that I've had white letters out for some time...

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
Nice...I'd say do the black. and good job on the photoshop, they look a lot better than I thought they would. Go for it.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts