Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I would just like to throw some dates out there of some upcoming events in Ocean City, Maryland this year. These events are huge but I think it would be cool if we tried to get a meet together or something at atleast one of them. They will be held in the convention center.

June 5-6, 2010
OC Car & Truck Show
"East Coast Nationals"

August 7-8, 2010
Dub Magazine Custom car Show & Concert

http://www.occarshow.com/faq.html

Let me know what you guys think and we can try and plan something.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
538 Posts
I'm down for one....Just need heads up and prob be an all day thing for me(drive there hangout drive back)....LET ME KNOW!!

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
146 Posts
I'll throw my hat in for the first week of June :tiphat
Always up for a ride...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
48 Posts
meet

im all in for a ocean city meet im new to the site and have a trailblazer that i have been fixing up ready to show it off cant wait to meet up with others that have interest in trailblazers

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
146 Posts
Ocean City June 5th and 6th

Definitely in... Trying to make a weekend out of it... In an event, even if i make a "Round Robin" out of it I'll be there for Saturday...
:coffee

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
146 Posts
Ocean City June 5th and 6th

im all in for a ocean city meet im new to the site and have a trailblazer that i have been fixing up ready to show it off cant wait to meet up with others that have interest in trailblazers
You'll love it... I just joined myself this Feburary... this will be my third meet...
although this seems to be a little different (not just TrailVoy.Com Members) Just returned (yesterday) from an event that I attended in Northern NJ (Clifton) lots of cool trucks, lots or really cool people and tons of new ideas...
that's the whole reason to be on the site and all the more reason to go to the "Show" Can't Wait!:woot:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
354 Posts
I would love to say yes now but it's to early for me, I also think this is going to be on the same date as the meet being organize by the Northeast guys, already said yes to that one.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FYI

Just giving everyone a heads up , the weekend of the 5th and 6th is the first weekend of every Howard County, MD high school's senior week (i know this because I attend one lol) so it is going to be crazy crowded with high school kids (not that it isnt all the time :)), and I belive it might also be the begining of bike week.

Basically going to be crazy down there with senior week, the car show, and bike week.
Will be fun none the less.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
309 Posts
Just giving everyone a heads up , the weekend of the 5th and 6th is the first weekend of every Howard County, MD high school's senior week (i know this because I attend one lol) so it is going to be crazy crowded with high school kids (not that it isnt all the time :)), and I belive it might also be the begining of bike week.

Basically going to be crazy down there with senior week, the car show, and bike week.
Will be fun none the less.
He's exactly right. As a matter of fact, I was going but decided not to. Just so everyone thats not from the Baltimore and surrounding areas, pretty much from may 28th - the end of june has turned into senior week(s) and there will be non stop seniors. So I dont know how enjoyable it would be for any of you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts