Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would post a picture of my daily driver for 168128 miles. Mostly all original except the normal wear items. Original brakes, struts and the interior is near perfect. Still gets 18-20 mpg. We like it better than our new SUV which sets in the garage collecting dust.
Dave:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
113 Posts
Great Condition for that many miles, Hay got a question I have a 07 denali with 99150 miles in excellent condition also, have you have any trouble with the rear main seal leaking. Mine just started to leak 3 to 4 thousand miles ago and if so how much was it to replace.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No leaks anywhere. Its been a great vehicle so far, but I noticed I have what I think is a slight exhaust leak but it could be a lifter problem. It goes away after warm up. I have also disabled the DOD by removing the connection at the brake booster as I was experiencing some oil consumption. It now uses less then 1 qt in 5k and the fuel wasn't hurt that bad. The only time the car has been in the shop is for a water pump and fuel sending unit under warranty.

Dave:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts