Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been some discussion about planning an off-road type trail ride and camp trip this summer and wanted to see if it is something we'll be able to get going. I am one for it. Chewy stated he'd be into it, and AllBlackedOut is planning a trip out to Bear Lake ID as well. Who else would be interested in a Trailvoy Meet/Off-road trip/camp trip this summer?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
I would be down for that. Not sure how technical of trail i could do. Still have no lift, and factory size tires. :sadcry:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty new here, been lurking for a little bit, but never really post. I live in the Seattle/Bellevue WA area, I would totally be down for that!
right on! :thumbsup: and welcome!

I would be down for that. Not sure how technical of trail i could do. Still have no lift, and factory size tires. :sadcry:
Most camp accessible spots in Idaho are fairly easy to get to with any SUV/Truck, even for 2WD. As long as you are higher that a car you should be totally fine. I would like to play around on some trails with anyone lifted, but since we don't have many lifted in the NW, I think a nice outdoors camp trip would be nice, we also have amazing mountain backdrops that would look perfect with a Trailvoy in the middle of the picture. ;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Where in Idaho are you? I know a sweet place that we could go to up at Lake Pend Oreille. You have to a river twice, and it's up in the mountains.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey we are down for this. We have a pop up trailer and love camping. We actually have a few trips planned out for the summer one in washington and another one in the Red Woods at the end of August. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where in Idaho are you? I know a sweet place that we could go to up at Lake Pend Oreille. You have to a river twice, and it's up in the mountains.
I live in Boise. There are a ton of places to go find your own private Idaho, and I am totally up for a show of hands on when and where people want to go. So if anyone has their two cents throw em in!

where is Lake Pend Oreille?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
It's up North. Quite a drive for you. But i will stay posted to see what you guys come up with. I will probably be visiting the boise area this summer. So let me know.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I might be down for a camping trip in ID this summer, Craig we'll probably go to your place eventually for a night or two haha.

If we want to do this, think we need to get something like 4 members committed (no backing out people, get time off work well in advance) and at least 2 weeks for job purposes. And so I can pull the front Eibach drops springs off my 02!:x (Has to get done this summer eventually, Im just going to wait until I have to do it and pay for an allignment. Thats SS mod money thrown away, is it bad I think like that?:duh:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.