Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally I got around to uploading the pics from our NW Chapter meet from the 16th (and 17th) of JUNE!!! Lots of good pics and it was great getting everyone to come out!

My pics: (sorry I didnt take any at the park where we all met up again, duff70 and PTOWN25 took a different route so I didnt get any pics with them. Next time fellas!)

The whole crew, L to R: AllBlackedOut, flyingfischer5, liftedplane, DirtySS (tbssowners), ScarabEpic22 (02), ScarabEpic22 (08 SS)

The crew again

AllBlackedOut, flyingfischer5, liftedplane

liftedplane, DirtySS, ScarabEpic22 (02)

liftedplane, DirtySS, ScarabEpic22 (02), ScarabEpic22 (08 SS)

ScarabEpic22 (02 and 08 SS)

(Yes I brought both of my TBs, might only be one more chance to have a meet with both of them later this summer. Convinced my dad to tag along and drive my 02 there and the SS home.)

And we had some VW guys tag along, the owner of the R32 had a TBSS until a year ago and is still active on the other forum. He convinced his friend with the GTI to come along too, Im still waiting to see his pics.

Check this weird Bug out, yes thats GRASS!!!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Nice pics!:thumbsup:

You know the old saying " Better late than never":crackup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More meet pics

These are Brandon (AllBlackedOut)'s pics from the meet, all are after the "official" meet ended and Craig, Brandon, and my journey to his cabin in Wenatchee, WA.

Pics at the initial meeting spot, BurgerMaster for some burgers

Pics leaving the meet in Seattle for the start of the roadtrip: BTW, these are the only pics Ive got of PTOWN25's black 06 TB. He followed us out towards his house before we broke off and headed out of town.

After the drive to and from Brandons cabin on dirt roads, the most offroading Ive ever done haha! Lets just say I wish the front end on my 02 wasnt dropped 1.5" during this one...

Some ATV fun:

Short Vid:
ATV Vid here!!

Yes we did work on our trucks too

Trip home to Seattle

Gotta love the raked look, just the front end is dropped here. Compare my dropped front end and stock height rear to Brandon's lifted TB. I like the lift better on the regular TBs...

(Sorry guys, I didnt edit these plates out on these pics, theres just too many of them.)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
Nice pics guys...In one of those pics the TB with PIAA lights one of the grilles fell off...
It really didn't fall off, I broke it off. When we were heading back to the main road from the cabin, i hit a fairly decent size hole, and was going pretty fast, and the front end dipped down and broke the cover. Just another excuse to try to convince the parents to buy a lift for me.:D

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It really didn't fall off, I broke it off. When we were heading back to the main road from the cabin, i hit a fairly decent size hole, and was going pretty fast, and the front end dipped down and broke the cover. Just another excuse to try to convince the parents to buy a lift for me.:D
Well now that you've got your sub in, alarm system, new HU, and floor liners, I think you should save the $130 (cant remember if its 130 but close) plus the $50 bucks for an alignment. DO IT!!!

And yes we had a great time on our mini roadtrip and overnight at Brandon's cabin, to all you NW guys this is what our meet entail. We meet up for food, then BS for a while, then usually head to some cool place for a while. Come on out, even if you're not that active on the forum!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts