Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I just wanted to put the official invite out to all of you around the Vancouver area (and farther if wanted), to come join us around the Seattle area. We have not set anything in concrete until we find out who can all come.

And on a side note, I will be moving to Coquitlam in July (hopefully) and will be looking for a job. If anyone knows of anything in that area please let me know!

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Hey guys it is well worth the drive down :thumbsup: It will be our holiday long weekend but if you are not going out of town it is a great thing to do.

And if you are thinking about getting a tune Well Erik will be there and can tune your PCM while its in your truck!!!!!! Worth the drive all on it's own!

All you have to do is PM him, bring cash, and he will set it up (scarabepic22) Another member from the Fraser Valley has a tune from him and loving it the way I love mine!

Don't miss this opportunity!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I know I speak for all the NW members, if you want to meet up please come down to Seattle and do! Bill has come down before and Ive met up with him twice now in BC, it will be great to see him again.

Brandon, thats great to hear you're moving up there this summer!! Sounds like everything is going really well for you and your girlfriend! :thumbsup:
Bill, as usual Ive got some more tweaks up my sleeve that I know you'll like, going to be testing them on a roadtrip today to make sure everythings up to par. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts