Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone, due to popular demand and a lot of new people from Seattle signing up here, I think its time we have another meet!

So:
Date: December 19, 2009

Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us, if it doesnt then I guess we'll just meet up instead!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
Sweet. I hope this is a good date for everyone. I would like to meet up with some of the newer people. :grouphug:

I got all my previous mods done, now i am working on some interior accent lighting that hopefully i can get done by this meet.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i hope i will have my new Envoy by then... if you guys didn't already hear.. last week.. after not even owning my 04 Envoy for 1 week.. i was on my lunch break at work.. and got rear ended by a semi!!!!! my envoy is totaled.. :( and i walked away with a broken arm.. and 5 stitches in my head.. :( and i am just very very sore... i was completely stopped at a light.. and the semi was going 40MPH!!!!! :sadcry:.. if any one knows of any clean TB or Envoy's for sale... please let me know.. PM me and i will give you my number.. :)

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
i hope i will have my new Envoy by then... if you guys didn't already hear.. last week.. after not even owning my 04 Envoy for 1 week.. i was on my lunch break at work.. and got rear ended by a semi!!!!! my envoy is totaled.. :( and i walked away with a broken arm.. and 5 stitches in my head.. :( and i am just very very sore... i was completely stopped at a light.. and the semi was going 40MPH!!!!! :sadcry:.. if any one knows of any clean TB or Envoy's for sale... please let me know.. PM me and i will give you my number.. :)
Wow that sucks. By the time you have your way with this dude in court you may be buying an Escalade instead of a Trailvoy. 40 mph can do some damage that may not show up until you are my age and you will be cursing the dummy for ever. Good luck!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow that sucks. By the time you have your way with this dude in court you may be buying an Escalade instead of a Trailvoy. 40 mph can do some damage that may not show up until you are my age and you will be cursing the dummy for ever. Good luck!
true.. but the problem is that i was in a very horrible fatal accident on 405 last Jan. and i have massive internal bleeding.. and i broke my back.. and it paralyzed the whole right side of my body.. so after surgery and a 16" titanium rod in my back.. i am able to walk now... so getting rear ended really tweaked my back.. and it has been making my right arm go to sleep lately.. so i am meeting my my surgeon on Monday to see what has to be done.. :(

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I hope lots can turn out! I will keep checking to see details to see if I can make it! I get married in 5 days!
Really? Congrats Brandon, Ill call you either today if I get a chance (driving to Lacey to pick some rims up :woot:) or Friday for sure!

true.. but the problem is that i was in a very horrible fatal accident on 405 last Jan. and i have massive internal bleeding.. and i broke my back.. and it paralyzed the whole right side of my body.. so after surgery and a 16" titanium rod in my back.. i am able to walk now... so getting rear ended really tweaked my back.. and it has been making my right arm go to sleep lately.. so i am meeting my my surgeon on Monday to see what has to be done.. :(
Ugh, not cool. Hope you dont have to have surgery again...

If I find any TB/Voys that look good Ill let you know too. Heard you might have found a Denali?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Really? Congrats Brandon, Ill call you either today if I get a chance (driving to Lacey to pick some rims up :woot:) or Friday for sure!

Ugh, not cool. Hope you dont have to have surgery again...

If I find any TB/Voys that look good Ill let you know too. Heard you might have found a Denali?:thumbsup:
yea i dont want surgery again.. it sucked!!! lol. yea i found an 2006 Denali.. i am waiting on a call back from my financial advisor today to see if i can get it.. :D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
139 Posts
unsure

hubby got laid off on friday the 13th we havent found jobs yet, we maybe sleeping in our TB soon.. but will let ya know:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright, lets get this thread back on track about our upcoming meet.

Anyone have a suggestion about where to hold it? Remember it will probably be raining and might be snowing if its like last year...

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
36 Posts
hhey you guys, im sorry that I wont be making it to the meet! I had a hefty down payment that hurt us this month and seattle is too far away for a short drive.... so another time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hhey you guys, im sorry that I wont be making it to the meet! I had a hefty down payment that hurt us this month and seattle is too far away for a short drive.... so another time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
I know how that feels man, I thought I had paid rent through december this year. Turns out I had only done it through November, there is a $400 expense I thought I didnt have. My fault though, just more annoyed than anything.:bonk:

OK, so for places we have:
Blaine (seriously Bill?:weird:)
Marysville (better idea, like the pie idea)

We could always meet at a state park like in August, maybe just meet there and get food somewhere else though. I cant think of places right now, too focused on my remaining tests and then finals coming up in the next 2.5 weeks.:hissy: Going to need this meet as a break!:woohoo:

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_denali
93 Posts
Another one I won't be able to make. I'll be going through the Seattle area the 19th on my 2 day trip to Wyoming, though. Won't be able to stop: if the weather doesn't cooperate in the passes, I'll need the extra time.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
I know how that feels man, I thought I had paid rent through december this year. Turns out I had only done it through November, there is a $400 expense I thought I didnt have. My fault though, just more annoyed than anything.:bonk:

OK, so for places we have:
Blaine (seriously Bill?:weird:)
Marysville (better idea, like the pie idea)

We could always meet at a state park like in August, maybe just meet there and get food somewhere else though. I cant think of places right now, too focused on my remaining tests and then finals coming up in the next 2.5 weeks.:hissy: Going to need this meet as a break!:woohoo:
Make it happen with two young wizard and I will make it three. Get your Mom to join with the '02 as her ride :)

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Make it happen with two young wizard and I will make it three. Get your Mom to join with the '02 as her ride :)
Lol right now she'll be joining us with the SS as her ride.:hissy::hissy:

Should change the weekend I get back from school this semester, just have a few things to finish up on my 52 Chrysler before the SS is all MINE. And once I get it, a death grip I will have on it.:cool:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts