Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good, What size tires are those? I was about to ask why you didn't go with the 2.5" front leveling kit but then I remembered that not everyone has the z71 springs in the rear. Looks good, nether the less.
they'r 255/65/17. but yea i wanted to do the whole z71 springs and 2.5" lift but since my dad's name is one the title along with mine (only 19) i had to listen somewhat of what he had to say

but thanks for all the replys:thx

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
they'r 255/65/17. but yea i wanted to do the whole z71 springs and 2.5" lift but since my dad's name is one the title along with mine (only 19) i had to listen somewhat of what he had to say

but thanks for all the replys:thx
Looks good!!:thumbsup:
I give you credit for listening to your father
You my son have gained my respect!!:hail:
Most guys your age would have rebelled.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
You gained a lot of respect from me by listening to your father. You dad should be very grateful :)

The tb looks great. This is something that i need to get for mine.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much did the kit cost you and how hard was it?[/QUOTE]
it cost $108 shipped, and $120 to have it installed (had to have it installed cuz my pops just had shoulder surgery so we couldnt put it on plus i wanted the security of having it put on by a professional)

thanks for all the replies keep um coming and if anyone has suggestions on what to do next let me have um:thx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.