Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Important Dates

Now through November 25th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries, pictures and nominations in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 25th will not be included in the competition)

November 26th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October!

Submissions must include:
  1. 3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
  2. Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

ROTM winner will receive:

Ride of the Month winners will be featured in the homepage for the month and
automatically entered into our Quaker State Free Oil Change draw! Each
month, we will randomly select winners, from the other ROTM winners, and each
month we will announce who has won a free oil change from AutoGuide.

To be eligible, all you have to do is participate in the ROTM program,
be selected the winner by your peers, and we will then toss your name in
a hat. The second Monday of each month, from now until November, if your
name is pulled out of the hat, your oil is changed on us! Winners of
this Oil Change Draw receive a gift card to change their oil at a
national service center that uses Quaker State oil for all of their oil
changes.

If you win ROTM, you must wait at least 1 year before being eligible to run again.

Remember, please post your entries, pictures and nominations in this thread.

Let's see your beautiful rides!

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Could you please post the autoguide forum whose ROTM winner received the Quaker State oil change? For August and September, at elast?

Thanks.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Then I'm glad it's a contest nobody paid money to enter. :hopeless

And as has been discussed before, this is an ENTHUSIAST forum where many members are running full synthetic. If the prize isn't a full synthetic change, they might as well not award it. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,354 Posts
I was under the impression that, they were going to "winners" for each month, then those "winners" would be entered in a drawling to win the oil change.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
You got it. Nobody's ever heard back about who won the oil change, out of all the forums owned by AutoGuide. Kyle was our first winner from trailvoy, and he of all people should have heard back. It's just common courtesy.

Other forums have not been as kind as we have been about the ROTM "contest". :hissy:

·
Banned
chevy
1,091 Posts
Then I'm glad it's a contest nobody paid money to enter. :hopeless
Give it time...

And as has been discussed before, this is an ENTHUSIAST forum where many members are running full synthetic. If the prize isn't a full synthetic change, they might as well not award it. :rolleyes:
Even my beaters get synthetic. Honestly I'd hand the gift card out to one of my friends who are terrible about oil changes. Crap oil is better than no oil.

·
Administrator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:iagree: I asked a similar question awhile back and was not given the decency of an answer.
Hi there, sorry about any miscommunication or if it's my mistake but I don't remember getting a message from you. I apologize :(

As it says in the rules, the winners of ROTM are put in a draw for a free oil change. The draw includes all the ROTM from the other sponsored sites. So if any of the ROTM from this community were picked, I would've contacted them for sure. :)

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
From 9-27-11...

Never saw where the winner of the free oil change was posted. Anyone know where to find that info?

You did not bother replying in that thread until 11-1-11 and did not bother to answer my question when you did. The same way you replied here and did not bother to answer Roadie's question on who won the oil change. Pretty crappy way to treat the people that make this site what it is.

I will take your apology for what it is, nothing. You probably won't bother returning to this site for weeks and if you do I will be surprised if you take the time to share who and from what site won the Quaker State prize, but again I ask...Who won the free oil change?

·
Administrator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, sorry you feel that way. I'll get the list of the 10 sites that won the oil change for that month for you.

·
Administrator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here it is guys...

These are the following winners for this months Quaker state ROTM. Please contact the winners and get a mailing address, also make a formal announcement on the site.

1. Saablink
2. LS1GTO
3. coloradofans.com
4. subaruforester.org
5. Chevymalibuforum
6. Club 3g
7. z06vette
8. powerstroke.org
9. viperally
10. vintage-mustang.com

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
That's the list for October?

I don't get it. A quick Google shows me one ROTM winner who subsequently won the oil change, and he was from piloteers.org, 1YESfan:
http://www.piloteers.org/forums/79-piloteers-ride-month/29335-piloteers-org-rotm-winner-october-2011-a.html

Piloteers.org isn't on your list of ten. There's a consistency problem with it. Could you check?

Same problem with Gorilla at tundrasolutions.com:
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundrasolutions-com-ride-of-the-month/220336-rotm-contest-october-2011-a-3/

Not on the list. Could it be from a different month?

In any event, true enthusiasts would mostly give away a dino oil change to their mother-in-law or somebody they didn't like. :cool:

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
That's the list for October?

I don't get it. A quick Google shows me one ROTM winner who subsequently won the oil change, and he was from piloteers.org, 1YESfan:
http://www.piloteers.org/forums/79-piloteers-ride-month/29335-piloteers-org-rotm-winner-october-2011-a.html

Piloteers.org isn't on your list of ten. There's a consistency problem with it. Could you check?

Same problem with Gorilla at tundrasolutions.com:
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundrasolutions-com-ride-of-the-month/220336-rotm-contest-october-2011-a-3/

Not on the list. Could it be from a different month?

In any event, true enthusiasts would mostly give away a dino oil change to their mother-in-law or somebody they didn't like. :cool:
I woulda used it on the pos mini-van, but I do wonder how long you will wait for a response on the issues you pointed out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts