Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my steering wheel and column are now black, and I filled the groove around the cd player and heat/air controls on the bezel and repainted green. Not bad, eh? Couple cell phone pics.

BTW, this completes my conversion from tan to black. I'm just waiting on some Chevrolet door sills and it'll be back together:woot:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
my steering wheel and column are now black, and I filled the groove around the cd player and heat/air controls on the bezel and repainted green. Not bad, eh? Couple cell phone pics.

BTW, this completes my conversion from tan to black. I'm just waiting on some Chevrolet door sills and it'll be back together:woot:
looking good but i still see some tan in this pic:raspberry

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
could you not jsut tape off and rattle can the seat belts? or are you worried about overspray inside the cabin
The belts themselves I'd prefer not to paint or dye, in case it gets on clothing, and the plastic caps up top will be subject to rubbing from the seatbelts, which could lead to many touchups.:worried:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
The belts themselves I'd prefer not to paint or dye, in case it gets on clothing, and the plastic caps up top will be subject to rubbing from the seatbelts, which could lead to many touchups.:worried:
oh:duh: i forgot about the belts themselves; i was just thinking of the plastic caps

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bot, have you signed up for carlisle yet? i really want to see this transformation in person:yes:
I'm not as of right now, but I should be registering and booking my room early next week. Don't worry, I'll be there.

Copycat :raspberry
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.:eek: Besides, it looks better this way.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
how is the feeling of getting it done?? all i need is some new black leather seats and i'm done. damn they're expensive haha i'm waiting for a killer deal on some.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts