Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
87 Posts
There is a pink wire on the factory amp harness (both behind the dash, and at the Bose amp (are you talking Bose??)).

But don't be fooled, it is on for chimes from right after you unlock the doors until after everything is off. Not like the on/off with the head unit behavior you might be used to.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
277 Posts
MY ENVOY CAME WITH AN ALPINE CDA-9815 AND A ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMP AND SUB:woot:. I INSTALLED A NAVI HEAD UNIT AND THE HARNESS RUNS BEHIND THE RADIO. I NEED THE WIRE FROM THE RADIO THAT WILL TURN THE AMP ON.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
277 Posts
Thanks For The Info. I Just Wanted The Navi System In Mine. As A New Orleans Resident, When You Gotta Go, It's Better To Know Where To Go As Well As The Shortcuts. Besides, It Gives My Envoy That "luxury Rich" Look!

·
Registered
281 Posts
im not sure what the y hooked into as i did not do the work but i have the factory HU with bose and i have an amp and 2 subs. there is a way to do it i jsut couldnt tell you what it is.:m2:i realize this isnt much help but at le4ast you know it can be done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.