Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone! I just purchased an otherwise brand-new, in box, OEM Rear Wind Deflector for my '05 Envoy Denali from another member of this site. This is the original model (Part #12497618), not the redesigned, 'cut-out' model. It has never been used (was bought new from the dealership back in 2003 for their Trailblazer, then never installed) -- and all the parts are included (screws, etc.) -- however, the one thing that went missing over the years he had it was the instruction manual. I saw the pictures in one thread that give me a general gist of what to do, but it's still not quite specific enough for my comfort. So, I am making this thread in the hope that someone here might have a copy left over of the OEM instruction manual for this part which they might be willing to scan and upload. Or even to just take a clear, legible picture on their phone or something. I have scoured the internet to no avail. The 'resource' section here doesn't have them. I'm sure it's only a single page or so, and admittedly, many here could probably just wing a simple installation like this, but it's a little beyond my capacity without the directions. Please, can anyone help me? I'd be extremely grateful!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts