Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I was replacing my purge valve solenoid I broke the "horseshoe" retaining ring/clip on the connector leading to the intake manifold.

I believe it is a Push down TI quick connect (5)

"not allowed to post links or images"

I'm struggling to even come up for a name for this part but it the connector is useless without that tab. I don't want to buy a whole new hose, all I want it the retaining clip. Does anyone have any idea what this part might be called exactly and where I could find it?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.