Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 5.3 v8 extended trailblazer So I noticed today that one the t style quick connects had cracked leaking coolant everywhere this line I'm not 100 percent sure where it leads I know that the offshoot line is covered in insulated metal paper(possibly heater hose) but I've taken the part to multiple auto stores no one can find it the part is in a T style with the two top sides of the T being quick connect female ends and the bottom of the T being a male quick connect any help would be great

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep that's it exactly it must be a gm only part because I searched that like crazy. Guess it's time to hit the Internet to see if I can find it cheaper than what the dealer is sure to tell me. Thanks again

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
2 Posts
Any update on this? I have a similar problem. Leaking from one of the quick connects, but NO parts stores carry the T. Took the T off, and there's no signs of cracks. Not sure why it would leak around the quick connects. I bought new connect clips, hopefully they are just wore out. But not sure if there's an o ring, or rubber that meets the connections that might be the culprit inside the T??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts