Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my truck or any that matter None Xl I guess I have the 83 litre tank I think it is, what is the most you could squeeze in before being absolute full? When gas was semi cheaper I'd cram in whatever I could seem'd like bottomless pit.. but by even putting in almost 8 extra litres seem'd to make a pretty big change on how far I could go, if I cram the tank full, I could go from London to Toronto and not even leave the full mark, and get about half way back before it would move... so was more so curious whats the most anyone has gotten into there truck above "capacity"?? If I fill the truck and let it click off when it thinks it's full, I could maybe get 80km before the needle started to move in city, if full full in city would be more like 100-120km before needle moves.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
From bone dry empty, I squeezed in 86 liters. That was with the gas light on! Could have been more??:m2:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah same thing here, with gas light I figure there's about 5-10 litres maybe, but have you noticed by putting in the extra 3-4 litres making much of a distance change?

Yeah I figure the Ocean crossing would come up lol, after I posted I was thinking how many responses before " you can cross the ocean" lol...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
you talking about topping off till the gas level is overflowing out the filler neck?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.