Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
why does efi live have option to change things that have no effect...still getting the P1481 even after I set all settings to 0 rpm as well as fan min to 0 and max to 0 and disabled the fan diagnostics to 25 volts...why can hp tuners work and not efi? now it does work well on my buddies vette

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Email me your file, are you running the latest builds of the software and firmware? Email's in my profile.

I can set my 02 up to run without the fan at all, I can unplug the fan harness (so the PCM doesnt see it) and have 0 codes even after half a day of driving (started to overheat after that so had to stop). Honestly it depends on your OS, there is one 02 OS (the latest one) that EFILive needs to work on big time, Ive found something like 5 errors in this one OS (but everything works fine in my mid-02 OS).

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
why does efi live have option to change things that have no effect...still getting the P1481 even after I set all settings to 0 rpm as well as fan min to 0 and max to 0 and disabled the fan diagnostics to 25 volts...why can hp tuners work and not efi? now it does work well on my buddies vette
i know how you feel. i keep getting the p0757 nearly everytime and im sick of it. I cant blame it on efilive just yet until the case relearn fix the light problem. so we'll see...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts