Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Neighbor was stuck and in the process backed up on my grill. :hopeless (She has the Spare on the back of her truck) To make a long story short it's cracked from the painted part over midway to the GMC emblem. :hissy: I know that part will come off. Just another reason to change my it. lol Anyway, can any one tell me where I can get the whole part. Not just the insert. I have the headlamp sprayer nozzles on it as well. If anyone could help point me, I would be very thankful.

C.T.V.B

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
My Neighbor was stuck and in the process backed up on my grill. :hopeless (She has the Spare on the back of her truck) To make a long story short it's cracked from the painted part over midway to the GMC emblem. :hissy: I know that part will come off. Just another reason to change my it. lol Anyway, can any one tell me where I can get the whole part. Not just the insert. I have the headlamp sprayer nozzles on it as well. If anyone could help point me, I would be very thankful.

C.T.V.B
I have a Summit White one available for sale. It would have to be repainted to match your truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts