Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kind of new here, so i'll just give a general information about me. My name is Ben, I myself do not own a Trailblazer, but being only 17, when i got my permit i used my dad's 02 trailblazer ls to learn to drive and absolutely fell in love with it. I may not be a current owner but I'll definately be a future owner :pI don't get to drive it as much as I would love to, but any chance i get to take that beast out I always jump on the opportunity lol.I found your site from some of your youtube vids and thought i'd hop on here and make some new friends, and see what i can learn while im here :)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
welcome! taking a little bit different of an approach into the trailvoy word :undecided but i can diggit :woot:

check up top under marketplace, a few members go on there and sell their old rides...also craigslist and egay as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to trailvoy! Is your dad going to give you his trailblazer? If so that's awesome.
not at this time, no. If i needed the car and he bought a newer SUV I'm sure he would sell it to me cheap. Until then i'll annoy him to let me drive it at times.
I never payed much attention to it until i felt the 270 horsepower the first time i drove it!:hail:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Welcome man! I was in the same boat at 15 when I started driving my (parents) 02. I could see there was lots of potential there and then when my mom got a different car it sat for a year as the trip/3rd car. So of course it became my DD as soon as I turned 16! Now at 19 its been over 4 years since I first drove it and finally got my dream SS! If you think your 02 is pretty quick and fun to drive, you better not ever drive an SS...I had to wait a long time because I knew once I drove one I could not go back to my I6.:duh:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome man! I was in the same boat at 15 when I started driving my (parents) 02. I could see there was lots of potential there and then when my mom got a different car it sat for a year as the trip/3rd car. So of course it became my DD as soon as I turned 16! Now at 19 its been over 4 years since I first drove it and finally got my dream SS! If you think your 02 is pretty quick and fun to drive, you better not ever drive an SS...I had to wait a long time because I knew once I drove one I could not go back to my I6.:duh:
just the thought of the horsepower in that SS gets my heart pumping in my chest :weird: lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts