Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this thread has been posted before, but it has become dead after time. I want to start this off fresh to get a better idea of how many active members we have in the Northeast Chapter and how many members from the Northeast are NOT members of the Chapter and would like to join.

We are looking to get a better idea of who on here is from the Northeast and interested in joining the Northeast Chapter. We have had a couple of meets over the past few months and we have had a pretty good turnout at each one.

We need to start getting everyone together in the chapter now and start planning some things out for next season. We are still working on maybe having a "Snow Meet" this winter, but our goal is to get all the Northeast Chapter Members together for a huge meet.

There have been some members that have posted on some of the meet threads once or twice, and we never hear anything else from them. Now's the time to throw your name in the mix and keep yourself involved in the Chapter and come out and join us for a couple of meets next year.

Remember, if you want to remain a member of the chapter, there are guidlines that you have to follow.
* Profile information must be filled in and up to date (Location and vehicle)

* Gallery must contain at least 3 pictures

* You must have no less then 21 posts to join chapter.

* You must attend at least 1 meet, show, or get together (3+ TrailVoy.com members) a year

* You must stay active as a member on the site (5 posts a month)

We are also still looking for a Vermont State Rep for the Chapter

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
278 Posts
FIRST

Another active members signing in thread.

I check the new posts nearly every day. All though I still haven't made it to any meets yet. (all though I did meet Dizzlenator at auto zone)

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
I know this thread has been posted before, but it has become dead after time. I want to start this off fresh to get a better idea of how many active members we have in the Northeast Chapter and how many members from the Northeast are NOT members of the Chapter and would like to join.
[/B]
you know thats funny, cause i do remember posting this back in march - and it was made a sticky for the longest time why it isn't any more i have no idea - i'll have to get in contact with one of the mods and see why.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know thats funny, cause i do remember posting this back in march - and it was made a sticky for the longest time why it isn't any more i have no idea - i'll have to get in contact with one of the mods and see why.
I know I saw that there were a couple of threads for this, but those threads had a bunch of replies, I'm trying to start fresh and get a better idea of how many members are cruising through the Chapter section.....not trying to step on any toes..............or am I, vin?? hahahaha

Stuck for ya!:thumbsup:
Why thank you Mr. Ice.......

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FIRST

Another active members signing in thread.

I check the new posts nearly every day. All though I still haven't made it to any meets yet. (all though I did meet Dizzlenator at auto zone)
Well, you met the Chapter VP so that's a pretty good start! hahaha. Keep checking back with us, we will have some big things happening for early next season. If you're interested, we might be doing something this winter up in New Hampshire for a weekend or something like that......we will keep you posted.

I would love to be a member. Still trying to figure out this who forum thing I’m very new to it. Would love to go to meets work permitting. :)
Anytime you can make it out, we'd love to have you join us. We try to make it so that meets are suggested with plenty of time in advance so that people can figure out their schedules ahead of time so they can attend....we try to give everyone a months notice, if not more....

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Hey, I'm Dan. And I'm addicted! To modding my TB and Monster Energy drink.

Haha! I'm the Chapter Vice Pres, live in CT. Hope to generate more interest in our chapter. There are TONS of people living in the NE on this forum. Just not all meet the requirements.

Next meet coming in January. Snow fall, tubing meet coming up. Decided for after holidays so we all have a little money to pay for gas, etc to go do this.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
35 Posts
Jan. Meet

Hay guys, keep up the good work organizing these meets.
I wish I could have made the last one. The pictures and video were great. Looking forward to the January get together. I will keep an eye out for the details.
Boston Jim

·
Registered
143 Posts
just saw this roll call..... Preston checking in.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
89 Posts
Not an 'Offical' memeber yet but want to be. Interested in the tubing trip coming up. You guys can add one more person in the mix :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not an 'Offical' memeber yet but want to be. Interested in the tubing trip coming up. You guys can add one more person in the mix :)
It's always great to add another name to the mix when planning a meet.....but you need to swing over to the Mid-Atlantic Chapter, that's where NY is included. Not that we don't want a cross chapter meet or anything, I just don't want you to be confused about the Chapter you are looking to join, you won't find much happenings from New York in this Chapter.

Here's the link that shows the breakdown in Chapters and what states are included in each chapter
http://forums.trailvoy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
28 Posts
Hey everyone ! Been a member for a short time and love it !!!

Would love to get more involved and join in on some meets !

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Hey Rudy! Glad to have you here man! Enfield, right up the road from me....u need any assistance with mods, or whatever, lemme know! Welcome!

Dan:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
193 Posts
Get on line!

Checking in....not an official member yet....still working on the requirements....but would like to do more in the future.

Keep up the excellent posts!

JC

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
66 Posts
Checking in from Vernon CT-

Dizzle-I've seen your truck by Humphries in Wallingford

I'm working on the requirements, so not a member yet, So far, the truck just has the res-delete and I keep it CLEEEAAN.

Future mods:
SS rims
Debadged/demolded
Black out kit
Remove Roof Rack
MAYBE a 1.3/3 drop

Hope to meet up with you guys when I have more mods done.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 40 Posts