Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents,
I placed an order with High Voltage and have 10 Northeast chapter Trailvoy stickers available.:thumbsup: I only have 10, but will order more as needed. Easiest, in my opinion, for him to have 1 contact to ship them all to, and me to farm them out (that's what a Vice Prez is for). PM me with a shipping address, or when and where you would like to meet me to get yours.

You NE Chapter Vice President,
DIZZLE

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok...finally found my camera....got a pic of what they look like on my truck....I put it on the paint because I have other stickers on my rear window. Designed to go on the window, if you have a light colored truck they won't show up well. Keep in mind, your's won't have the Vice President part....obviously.....still haven't mailed any yet. Only have 1 request, plus Vinman's (Prez)....Holding one for Frank as well (Ultravorx) which means I have 8 left.....

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, you are the 1 I was talking about. I'll ship it out UPS tomorrow, and drop a note in to let you know total cost.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
187 Posts
can you get the stickers in white? i'd be putting it on my rear window. also what is the cost?? i didnt see you mention anything about that, are they free?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
89 Posts
Def interested, what is the price and can you get a different color or just silver?

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dang man, where you been?? haha! We'll be putting a new order in for more stickers soon, as meet season is coming soon. Don't worry, I saw your other post, and there will be plenty of meets in the area. You are a bit on the outskirts, but look for a south coast meet and cruise sometime over the summer. We'll work out logistics when the weather is good to go...keep an eye out. No worries...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dang man, where you been?? haha! We'll be putting a new order in for more stickers soon, as meet season is coming soon. Don't worry, I saw your other post, and there will be plenty of meets in the area. You are a bit on the outskirts, but look for a south coast meet and cruise sometime over the summer. We'll work out logistics when the weather is good to go...keep an eye out. No worries...
sounds great dizz!! thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
yea a white one would be nice to put on at the meet...

i was thinkin the other day, what is you made the stickers with the NE chapter logo and blah blah blah, but then you put our site names underneath? cool or just too difficult?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts