Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is something that has already been done, but I am starting a new thread to try and sort out the active members here in the Northeast Chapter.

There have been new threads posted about possible meet ideas, and they have had an almost ZERO response. It appears that many of the members from yesterday are either not interested, or just not coming around anymore. So now I am trying to find out who remains on the active side of the things, and who is interested in actually attending the meets that have been posted.

If you don't like the idea of a certain meet that has been posted, feel free to come up with your own ideas and PM me.

There are a lot of things going on in September and I would like to see a few of the old faces along with some of the new faces come out and have a good time!

We have had a semi successful year this year with the cruise down to Clifton, NJ with the Mid-Atlantic Chapter and the Cumberland State Park All Chevy Show, so now I would like to see some of those who couldn't make it to those events come down and hang out once before the real meet season is over.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
74 Posts
Does quebec is in northeast chapter?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
I'm still alive and kickin' just have been very busy these past few months...

Would def like to get out to a meet in the near future tho. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
35 Posts
Checking In

Hi guys, I haven't had any time for myself this summer. I have been spending most of my time at Mass General. I am planning on going to Bass Pro on Sept. 9th. Let me know if anyone else is planning to go. I can't commit to a time as I will be coming from a day at Mass General but I will be there. As for the meet in Plymouth, I would love to go but have to wait until the last min. to see how things are going here. Hope to see some of you at Bass Pro.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Hi guys, I haven't had any time for myself this summer. I have been spending most of my time at Mass General. I am planning on going to Bass Pro on Sept. 9th. Let me know if anyone else is planning to go. I can't commit to a time as I will be coming from a day at Mass General but I will be there. As for the meet in Plymouth, I would love to go but have to wait until the last min. to see how things are going here. Hope to see some of you at Bass Pro.
Hope things are going well:)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
187 Posts
i try and be as active with trailvoy and the northeast chapter as possible:yes:... though being 22 makes it hard to make every meet as nearly every 22yr olds are broke!:p lol.. please, keep me posted!!:thumbsup::tiphat

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
I don't think anything has been going on with this chapter lately.
We don't have to break the bank doing something .
Just to hangout get something to eat and cruise around.

I hope we can get a winter meet going or something

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am working on getting something together for the winter that everyone can afford and come out to, however things have been busy with this past Thanksgiving and also the holidays coming up. Maybe something in January, once a little snow is on the ground and everyone has had a chance to settle down from the holiday season.

I will keep everone posted on my thoughts and ideas once I have a chance to come up with something inexpensive, fun, and exciting....

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
215 Posts
I'd say a nice cruise somewhere and maybe like a stop for a good bite to eat? maybe like at a hooters?:undecided Just an idea.. its something ive done with my Old Mustang club and had fun. Did a cruise around CT. ended at beacon falls in CT at a state park for a meet and greet with everyone and then a cruise to end @ hooters. But we did this in the spring. just a idea

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
34 Posts
I have some sad news boys and girls my voy met her demise :sadcry: drivermirror.jpg

frontend(1).jpg

frontend.jpg

passenger.jpg

looking for a new one as we speak or a :hail: blazer ZR2

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
34 Posts
Yea it sucked and im still not 100% yet either, my poor baby went to the bone yard :cry:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
215 Posts
heyy, im sorry for your loss. I myself am on my 2nd Trail Blazer after my first one got owned by a H2 Hummer. my first one treated me soo good i hada get another one now this one's giving me problems but I'll iron it out hopefully.. Good luck on finding another one!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
2 Posts
milford ma here

hey i have 03 envoy. I joined because of all the useful information from some really driven envoy and tb guys. i have pics i haven't figured this site out yet. any meets around me?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts