Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello we just bought a 2002 trailblazer. We did an oil change and pulled the heater motor because it was dogging the engine so i pulled it to clean it. I put gas in because it stalled out. Then it wouldt start. I thought it was the relay so i switch with horn. Relay wasfine. Changed fuel filter that didnt work checked all fuses none where blown. So i took fuel tank down tested it found out wire to fuel pump wasn getting juice. So i tested prong where the relay goes in one has juice other 3 dont. I ran a temporary wire to pump. It started up and ran but i could not shift. Started 3 times after that then i coun't start with the key. So i checked starter relay ihave power on one leg of the relay not the other and the negative side not work I ng either. I took a wire and crossed the positive and the start on relay. Started up ran 15 minutes. Decide to check lights while running the lightsonback all work but none on the front.shut car off found override switch for shifter but car will only start and shut rite off and still cant use key to start have to jump wires.when I got it two weeks ago everything was fine. Please help!

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
2,567 Posts
What do you mean that the red wire is grounded? If it is touching a chassis part and it is live and not fused, you are killing the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts