Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havnt had the time with work to post lately so let me update everyone on my recent escapades

okay so as most of you already kno, i had the infamous stocking mod on my tb...plain and simple, i took a pair of stockings and put my tails inside them and did a broke college student tint

^^thats me with the stockings on

well as time went on, i did an exhaust swap with foosh and got myself the magnaflow dual kit

^^^truck still in air, magnaflow dual kit on, with stockings

so now i finally got some money and grew a pair and decided to tint my tails...i used the VHT nightshade spray that i got at my local shop (paid $16 but theyre my buddied down there, they hooked me up nicely with my AMSoil :thumbsup:) i masked off my reverse light, mainly cause i like the style it still gives it...plus with the white still visible, keeps the cops away

^^my new tails

i did 3 coats of spray, allowed it to dry, but didnt put clear over it...

^^ tint with magnaflow

also, had some spray left over, so i slapped 5 coats on my front bowtie

hope you all enjoy...give me some feedback puh-leeze :thx

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
havnt had the time with work to post lately so let me update everyone on my recent escapades

okay so as most of you already kno, i had the infamous stocking mod on my tb...plain and simple, i took a pair of stockings and put my tails inside them and did a broke college student tint
What the heck does this mean?:confused:

oh yeah it looks good too!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,339 Posts
Yeah, lookin good bro.

I want to do my tails too - just never get around to em.
With them that dark, does the red show through OK during the day (when you're on the brakes or signals)?

Can you still wear the stockings or did they get runners in them??!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts