Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,102 Posts
they do look good and you can use shorter or longer bolts for lifted or lowered. As for the rotational movement these lack, I guess they will just stiffen up the trucks

· Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Looks good

Those look amazing they make them for the rear too. It doesn't seem to have the grease fitting that the other ones have would that make that horrible metal clanging sound like when they start to go bad? Nice find though :thumbsup:

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,102 Posts
Those look amazing but i wonder if they make them for the rear too? It doesn't seem to have the grease fitting that the other ones have would that make that horrible metal clanging sound like when they start to go bad? Nice find though :thumbsup:
no clunking cause they have old school bushings. As for grease fittings I don't remember ever seein a greasable conventional link. This style might be able to adapt cause it has wide metal bodies but the bushings are alo exposed so it would be kinda counter-productive.

One thing I just thought up is that the 04+ use bigger studs in the links so these might still cause problems for those unless you get some sort of spacer to fill in the gap.

· Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
8,149 Posts
no clunking cause they have old school bushings. As for grease fittings I don't remember ever seein a greasable conventional link. This style might be able to adapt cause it has wide metal bodies but the bushings are alo exposed so it would be kinda counter-productive.

One thing I just thought up is that the 04+ use bigger studs in the links so these might still cause problems for those unless you get some sort of spacer to fill in the gap.
The picture in post #2 shows Spicer links, not SuspensionMAXX.
:thumbsup: I was just commenting about the zerks.

· Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
8,149 Posts
I may have missed it but, are the bushings rubber or poly on the SuspensionMAXX? Actually the Moog end links are $62-$68 at O'Reilly's. So $90 with a life time warranty is not bad.:m2:

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
The SMAXX site doesn't say anything except:

*Available for Stock & Lifted vehicles up to 2 inches.
Maxx Link Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bar End Links for 2002-UP 4X4 / 2WD Trailblazer, Envoy, Bravada, Ranier, Isusu Asender (includes XL models). Made from a combination of high grade steel and corrosion-resistant components, the MAXXLink end link system utilizes simple, effective design in conjunction with sturdy, robust parts to achieve outstanding performance and long-lasting results.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.