Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys, i traded in the TB. it was an awsome truck and i loved it. but it was time for a new project. thats why i traded the TB :sadcry: for a brand new 2009 jeep wrangler unlimited. i have already went out wheelin twice. once when i hit 500 miles and the next when i was at 1800 miles. it is an amazing vehicle. i'm always still down to go out wheelin. just give me a call or e-mail me. here are some pics from corale canyon.

Attachments

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I'm in Portland, OR at the moment, 94 degrees. :hissy: :weird: :sadcry:

Wheeling on Mt. Hood this weekend. Sierras on the way home next week where it's cool at 7000 feet. If Teebes get his TB fixed we need to do Big Bear, where it's cool.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in Portland, OR at the moment, 94 degrees. :hissy: :weird: :sadcry:

Wheeling on Mt. Hood this weekend. Sierras on the way home next week where it's cool at 7000 feet. If Teebes get his TB fixed we need to do Big Bear, where it's cool.
sounds good. i have another jeep rubicon and FJ that would probly go to. i'm actually going up to tahoe ths next week for my brothers wedding. i would like to get at least one day to go wheelin.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
sorry guys, i traded in the TB. it was an awsome truck and i loved it. but it was time for a new project. thats why i traded the TB :sadcry: for a brand new 2009 jeep wrangler unlimited. i have already went out wheelin twice. once when i hit 500 miles and the next when i was at 1800 miles. it is an amazing vehicle. i'm always still down to go out wheelin. just give me a call or e-mail me. here are some pics from corale canyon.
:droolI will have one some day....:droolBut the NF is more kid friendly!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i dont feel bad anymore, i sold my trailblazer and built up my cherokee that had been sitting around...

thats cool just wait until i get a long arm suspension lift and tires. then we can go wheelin and see who is laughing then..... :woot: J/K as always i have mad respect for all offroad trailvoys

i agree i respect all you guys too.
By the way i already got long arms, 6.5 lift, 31x10.5s, adjustable track bar, sway bar discos, steering stablizer upgrade, etc...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts