Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discussion Starter • #1 • a moment ago

Hello I have a 2004 Chevy trailblazer, I recently changed my fuel injectors and after the change my vehicle would not start, I then seen to realize I wasn't getting no spark or no fuel, my car would turn over but would not start, I looked for damaged wires, even changed my throttle body. I tried to see if it was stuck in security but no luck, I got a tip that It could be my Camshaft position sensor, but I'm not sure, and still no fuel or spark. I can't really afford to take my truck to a shop to do a computer check so this is last hope.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you tell us which of the 4 different power lines to the PCM doesn't get the power when the key is on?
Honestly no i been tracing wires to my ignition switch the pink wires but I stop there my car was running fine before I changed my fuel injectors now have no idea

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how did you determine your PCM isn't getting power?
[/QUOTE
My fuse pmc#28 was blowing due to exposed wires I fixed the issue, the fuse lights up untill I turn my key over it doesn't have power nor the back up,

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
677 Posts
My PMC#28 has power when my car is off but when I turn my car over to the on position the fuse no longer has power
OK. That is weird. Are you certain you are measuring it correctly? Red (positive) test lead from meter to the fuse or wire you are testing and black (ground) test lead to a known good ground? Fuse #28 gets power from the pink wire at the ignition switch. Something is miswired then. Fuse #28 in the underhood fuseblock should have no power with key OFF. And no power when the key is at Accessory. 12 volts when the key is at RUN and 12 volts when the key is at START

1 - 12 of 12 Posts