Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this morning I noticed my air no longer works on air selector 1. I've been searching forms to find a solution and nothing really fit anyone have anything that I can try. I had problems in the past with the dash vents not working and it turned out to be the actuator fixed that. So if anyone knows anything or has any ideas its greatly appreciated. I moved this thread to see if I can get more opinions here the link to the old thread http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=56246/ :thx

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Do you mean the blower fan, or the AC compressor stops cooling on fan position 1?

Unless you have a slightly deteriorating motor bearing, or junk in the impeller, I don't see how it can be ANYTHING but the resistor pack. Surely you've seen those threads. Do you know it's not the resistors?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well its the blower there's absolutely nothing coming out of the vents on selector 1. So you believe its the resistor pack. Is there a how to I can't click on resources at the moment because I just recently upgraded to ie8 and this site isn't completely compatible.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Just run a search. It's a cheap and easy fix. Behind the glove box. Some threads have pics, but you really shouldn't need them. Here's an exploded view. It's item #12.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there a part #? :thx

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
:eek:fftopic: roadie, how do you get all those exploded views of stuff? sorry if this is my ssecond newb queestion of the night /:eek:fftopic:

to the OP.....sounds like the resistor pack

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
:eek:fftopic: roadie, how do you get all those exploded views of stuff? sorry if this is my ssecond newb queestion of the night /:eek:fftopic:

to the OP.....sounds like the resistor pack

DO not ask... Roadie knows all.. just accept it :dielaugh::dielaugh::raspberry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts