Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pictures of my Envoy at night! Enjoy!

This is right after I finished installing my HID Lows. Haven't had time to put the bar back on!

A picture from the same night, this one I made the shudder speed really fast to capture only some light.

These next few pictures were taken tonight. It's just a tad bit foggy here which made the pictures come out nice...

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Wow bright lights! LOL! The first thing that came up is "Hey this is the dude with the safari bar".......then after reading the thread I was like "ohh...never mind"

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow bright lights! LOL! The first thing that came up is "Hey this is the dude with the safari bar".......then after reading the thread I was like "ohh...never mind"
I am the dude with the safari bar. (hence my profile pic :rotfl:) The first pic doesn't have the bar in it because I took it off as well as the front bumper to install my HID lights. :bonk:

Just not THAT dude!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks great john; why did you take off the entire bumper for the HID's? and you are planning on putting the safari bar back on right, have you found a replaicment light yet?
Safari bar is on at the moment. Taking the bumper off gave me more room to install balasts (big hands and small holes to work with = not good) :duh:

As for the replacement light. I keep cruising ebay and craigslist for a single PIAA 520 SMR driving light. I have been doing this for the past month and so far unsuccessful. Only thing I can find is the 520 fog light. :sadcry: I don't want to pay for another full set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts