Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that if you have a car long enough you dont call it "the envoy" or "the tb" and so on. Alot of time a nick name catches on, so if you have one post it here. For our envoy the came "Scout" came in, not sure how but it did

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
If it is running good, I usually just say "The Envoy". If it's not, I have a bunch of names for it. Most I can't print here!:x:hissy::x

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
:thumbsup:my buddy gave my tb the name snow bunny so thats what we call it when we talking about it

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
So far most of my vehicles have been blue. My last car I called "old Blue". I call the trailblazer "big blue".

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
605 Posts
Seeing that I was born and raised in primarily a forest products community, as well as our high school sports nickname being "Lumberjacks"...I fondly call my TB the "Lumberjack Cadillac"... :D

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
i like the idea of nicknames;

i call mine many names, sometimes sweet names even i don't say it to my wife, looooooooooooooooooooooooool

my sister, called my car the princess,:thumbsup:

and if mine start doing stupid things or stuck in sand
i use this way...
. If it's not, I have a bunch of names for it. Most I can't print here!:x:hissy::x
LooooooooooooooooooooooooL

thanx

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
I haven't nicknamed mine, I consider it like a mechanical extension of myself. Although, I have stroked the dash a few times after putting the engine past 5000rpms and hearing it roar, saying something like "You sound good, baby." I don't know if I'd say that to any extension of myself... Maybe I need to rethink this...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts