Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
gmc envoy_slt
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if there is anyone from niagara region around here to meet up with. i live in st catharines and cruz with a bunch of guy from 905 rides car club just wold like to hang out with someone lil more my style of suv hahah thanks

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Welcome to the chapter.

It would be proper to introduce yourself first, no? :D

Post some pics of your ride!

I'm sure once members get to know you better, they'll bite at your invite!

(you're also welcomed to any of our meets when we have our next ones)

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
I'm a little late... But I live in welland. I drive a 2004 Envoy all blacked out, soon to be on 22's other then that pretty well stock. I think I've saw your truck before blacked out tails? look good!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Hey guys and gals, I'm new as well. I live in the Dunnville area and have an 04 T blaze black with 22's and nothing too crazy. I haven't posted much or at all and I need to get pics up. But I am around for a meet and greet in the warmer weather and yeah, just nice to see and hear from people a little more southern! :D

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
Welcome to the site... I'm kinda new to it as well. You need to post some pics of your truck... what kind of wheels do you have on it? what all do you have done to your truck?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey sorry my reply took so long..... I have lowered it with DJM in the rear and belltech in the front. I've changed my taillights to darker ones and HID's in the front. Custom eyebrows, custom grill and I molded an SS front bumper with the my old style grill. I roll on chrome 22's and my stereo is fully done. Other than that not too much.

My other car is an 06 Acura TL on 20's colour matched with a skirt kit.

Nice to hear from someone in the niagara area.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
It'll be fun meeting up with you guys sometime in the summer - heading out your way in the winter is just suicidal... :weird:

See if you can get the requirements met and join the Eastern Canada chapter!

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
both your car and truck sound niice!!! you gotta get pics up soon... what kind of wheels are you running? how do find the ride with it being lowered? i had my wheels on for a month and my truck rode like a hay wagon... but i feel like a gotta fill the wheel well gap, did you have to get the upper A-arms?
How do i find the requirements for the eastern canada chapter?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
It'll be fun meeting up with you guys sometime in the summer - heading out your way in the winter is just suicidal... :weird:
Spoken like a true Southener. :raspberry Ya got 4By4 in that bucket of yours?? That's what its for man! :woot:

How do i find the requirements for the eastern canada chapter?

You've been invited. Requirements linky posted on your page.

:thx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I'm running Boss 22" rims, I don't know the actual design of them but they are like a real thick 6 star I believe. Hay wagon, ya that's funny. I originally had the DJM springs in the front and they were real low and I didn't have the upper control arms in and I basically ruined a set of tires in one summer. So I put the belltech back in and went to a shop that has a 3D alignment machine (really cool:yes:) and we drilled out the adjustment a little bit and straightened out the camber without buying them. It has a really really slight camber still but hardly noticeable.

I'll get some pics up soon as I just got high speed. I know my car is rice but unbelievably nice to drive! LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.