Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had 4300K HID bulbs and found them a bit too yellow, so I ordered a set of 5000K bulbs for my lows and left my fogs at 4300K.

Here is a side-by-side shot, 4300K drivers side and 5000K passenger side

Here it is completed

Here is a quad beam/fogs for comparison of 5000K VS halogen

Finally here is LED tails, BUT I had to go back to stock for now. I need to get different load resistors and different LEDs for my running/brake lights.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
5000k really do look better. i have been wanting to do HIDs in my truck but just havent done it yet. like to see what they look like at night.

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a 5 1/4" drop if I remember correctly, and with that my trailer is pretty close to being level, but I don't want anymore of a drop than that.

I have only had a chance to drive with them during the day. Tomorrow night I will test them out since I have to go back to work tomorrow night for a bit of O.T.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
That is a 5 1/4" drop if I remember correctly, and with that my trailer is pretty close to being level, but I don't want anymore of a drop than that.

I have only had a chance to drive with them during the day. Tomorrow night I will test them out since I have to go back to work tomorrow night for a bit of O.T.
overtime is always a good thing; wish i was getting some; but wow you trailer is level with a 5 1/4 drop; mine is a 2 1-2 IIRC and my boat is pretty level with that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.