Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
138 Posts
Rausch Creek, I'd so go if I convinced my dad to sell me his TB. I think that's one course that stock vehicles can actually make it though. Atleast some of the parts lol.

I'd like to know a date because I live about an hour and a half away from their I think.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
I'll be down for some Rausch... however I have never been there. I do have a map loaded into my gps though, so I wouldn't be lost.

RC is a pay to play place though... something to keep in mind:

Rausch Creek Off Road Park is a membership-based facility. There are no pre-requisites or waiting lists. All drivers and passengers must sign a membership application & liability waiver. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $10 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. Membership cards are given out when you join.

Children age 15 and younger are free, however, we require a parental waiver. All members under the age of 18 also require a parental waiver.

The daily entrance fee is $35.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $5.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $5.00 fee is waived that day). We offer free primitive camping for our members.
So the first visit is $45 for each truck.

Trail descriptions: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/maps/2008 trail listing.pdf

As I understood it, the trails we went on at TECORE are equal to greens.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
I wanna play.....again....count me in...just need plenty of notice because I have to take paperwork all over God's green earth to get a few days off...

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
152 Posts
Hmm, maybe we'll call the small ones TECOREs... then have one big spring one called TORE... yesssss... we can't expect people like Alek or Chris to be traveling so far every season... or can we? :undecided
Tentatively I would be up for it!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Someone should call

Someone should prob call them and see if we could get a group discount.
It's always worth a shot.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
well i haven't launched a thread but i'm slowly planning a weeked wheeling event at wharton over the summer... but will be going to go check it out soon with mario and dan to map it all out, i've posted up roughly what its is before, it starts at mile 4 on rt 206, and goes all the way to the other end of wharton, and a couple miles on road puts us back onto the parkway at exit 54.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
138 Posts
well i haven't launched a thread but i'm slowly planning a weeked wheeling event at wharton over the summer... but will be going to go check it out soon with mario and dan to map it all out, i've posted up roughly what its is before, it starts at mile 4 on rt 206, and goes all the way to the other end of wharton, and a couple miles on road puts us back onto the parkway at exit 54.
how far is wharton away from the York/Harrisburg area?

Is it in the state of Pennsylvania? lol :confused:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
go a little more south(liek GA, or maybe a state or two above lol) ...lol so what are these dates??? june, july, aug., Spet.?

i really stinks being the lone FL off-roader.... all i got is jeeps and swamp land ...lol

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wharton Weekend Event, WWE, haha... :dielaugh:

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Alright Tom....when are we doing it?? Let's go!!! Give me a date!! I can attend Saturday/Sunday....Friday would be kinda hard for me, unless it's later in the day. Let us know, my man...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i was thinking of meeting on friday night and treking in cause i'm quite familiar with most of the trails we'd be on to get to a place to stay, either the 8th &9th or the 15th & 16th... but we will see i still have to find out the status of camping in wharton... i have to findout if we'll need a permit or can just go.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
I won't be camping, but I'd come Saturday morning. I got too much to do with my new house, and already blew a week @ TECORE......but, count me in...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
sounds good, maybe we'll just make this one a day trip, and meet early in the morning

1 - 20 of 107 Posts