Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I dont have a trailblazer yet but I am looking for one and found one that is about 225miles(4hours) away. I havent talked to that dealer yet but do dealers do dealer trades on used cars? Or something similar?

So im really hoping to get that one, its an 06 TB LT 4.2L and loaded.. with 75,000miles. I want to add a CAI and wanted to use an Airaid but it doesnt look like they make them for 06+. And I want one that is fairly quiet too, like Ive read the K&N is pretty loud. And want to add the magnaflow dual exhaust kit. Any tips or opinions are welcome.

and this is a great forum!! lots of info

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
As for dealer to dealer trades I have not heard of them before unless they have the same owners. As for the cai if you are looking for quieter try the Volant unit as it uses a "cover" over the filter area and resonator on top of the engine. And the magnaflow is a great choice, I plan on it next year and you can try a pcmforless tune also.:m2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.