Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago after purchasing an 06 Envoy for my wife. I have been lurking and doing some research for possible tweaks and mods, but thought I would post an introduction.

The new truck isn't anything too special. 4WD. Low end trim, mostly stock. It has chrome nerf bars on it, which aren't my style but the wife and kids like them getting in and out, so i guess they will stay and i will style around them. It also had a bug guard on the nose that got removed as soon as we got it home.

On the short list of early planned mods are body mached mirrors, a new grille, and some stereo upgrades. New HU, components up front, coax in the rear, and a custom sub box should round out the first go at it.

Retro-fit HIDs are something I'm looking to do a bit down the road.

Overall, the goal is to make the car a bit more comfortable, without spending too much on mods.

This was my last daily driver that had a sizable dose of mod creep...

I've already found a ton of useful info on this site.

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Welcome to the site. As I see from your pic, your into racing a little. As you can see from my avatar, I am too.....but there's a saying that goes "asphalt is for getting to the races....dirt's for racing on"....:laugh:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, we had several tracks close down in our area. Between that, and the wife and kids, racing has taken a back seat for a while. It's more time and money than I have available for now.

Hopefully that will change sometime soon....

Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts