Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie here and I want to say that I love the trailblazers. I been wanting one for a long time and I finally got to the point where I think I was going to go back to Chevy/GMC. My wife and I have been driving Fords ever since I had a bad situation with my 93 Z71 silverado. That is another story there. My wife and I dont buy used vehicles and I was wondering why I couldnt find the 09 Trailblazer SS on the market... I didnt know the entire line was scratched. I am really upset about that because my wife and I are looking for a new SUV and I was hoping to own an SS model. I guess my wife and I are going to continue to look at the Ford Expeditions and some foreign SUVs. I hate to own something that is not American made, but I think that is where I am going to have to start looking from now on which is a swift kick in the butt to me. Ford nor Dodge make a performance package SUV such as the trailblazer SS and the only thing I can think of that will compete with it is the BMW, and Porsche SUVs. I am at a loss now...:confused:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the site.:tiphat
If you feel that you must have a new SUV, then that's your thing. Personnally, I'd much rather buy a used (Certified GM) TBSS than any new Ford.:m2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there might be hope...

I happen to find an New Black 08 SS at a dealer in Houston that is exactly what we were lookin for. I am just wondering why this vehicle hasnt been sold yet. :undecided

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I am wanted to say thank you to everyone and I am getting home from me job assignment on wednesday. Thursday I might be a TBSS owner hopefully. I happen to find a black on black 08 SS not far from the house. If I end up with it, you will definetly see me on here a lot more. I cant wait...:crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts