Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...thanks for having me. Very recently retired...looking to buy our first Trailblazer. Looking for an '05-'08 with Tow Pkg and electric drivers seat. Will be selling '05 Dakota...getting us back to 100% GM family :) Other cars are '05 Corvette (wife's car) and '87 Grand National (mine)...plus the ever popular '93 S10 :)

Would appreciate any tips or watchouts as I look for my Trailblazer.

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
Welcome to trailvoy.:tiphat You will learn alot on your search for a TB in the resources section at the top right hand corner of the screen. Good luck with the hunt alot of people here willing to answer any questions just throw em out there.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
For the years you mentioned there shouldn't really be anything to look for besides the normal stuff like burnt smell from tranny fluid, mileage, etc etc etc. Welcome to the site :tiphat hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...I am from Columbus, IN....about 40 miles south of Indy on I-65.

Sure like the Imperial Blue...don't want a sunroof or leather, but would prefer an LT...we need the tow pkg and wife needs electric seat which has vertical adjustment ....might also like the moving gas/brake pedals for her (she's only 5'0")...so I'll probably be searching for a while :)

Thanks again, Bob

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Thanks guys...I am from Columbus, IN....about 40 miles south of Indy on I-65.

Sure like the Imperial Blue...don't want a sunroof or leather, but would prefer an LT...we need the tow pkg and wife needs electric seat which has vertical adjustment ....might also like the moving gas/brake pedals for her (she's only 5'0")...so I'll probably be searching for a while :)

Thanks again, Bob
I never knew about the moving gas/brake pedals? That's interesting!? OHHH yea you are wayyy south of me...I am about 15 mins east of Notre Dame

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Majestic...I like it, but I don't know if I have anything for Bo Tie's SS :)

Sorry missed the meet in Indy...wife & I were bored so we went on a hike in a state park. When is the next one??

Bob

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:tiphatWelcome to the site from Music City USA! I'm sure you will find what you are looking for and enjoy the heck out of it, we do! These things are reliable!:tiphat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts