Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wanted to say i finally gave in and joined! been lurking for a while! Dont own a trailvoy yet but thinking im gonna upgrade from the 97 bravada to one soon! from southern minnesota! SO thanks for having me!
EK

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
14 Posts
Hi guys just wanted to say i finally gave in and joined! been lurking for a while! Dont own a trailvoy yet but thinking im gonna upgrade from the 97 bravada to one soon! from southern minnesota! SO thanks for having me!
EK
Welcome aboard! There certainly isn't a lack of supply to choose from these days :crazy:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome to the site from the "other GMT-360" owners; you thinknig of staying with the bravada name but on the GMT-360 platform?
im thinking most likely tb, i do like the bravada but im gonna go with something different? do the new ones have the smart trak in them? its still very undecided really..... but the wifey is having a baby in two weeks and she says we need to update so im gonna keep the 97 and also buy a new one!
As Far as lifting goes is it easier to stay with the tb, or envoy, instead of the bravada? i know when i lifted the one i have it took some tweeking to get the lift in?
EK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts