Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently been considering getting into tunning for the Envoy. What would be the best route to go. Only mods are 3" exhaust and air intake.
Should i just get my PCM tuned or should i buy my own tunning package.
And what prices and gains am i looking at. THANKS GUYS!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've recently been considering getting into tunning for the Envoy. What would be the best route to go. Only mods are 3" exhaust and air intake.
Should i just get my PCM tuned or should i buy my own tunning package.
And what prices and gains am i looking at. THANKS GUYS!!!
Well, its all in how much time you have to spend. (and money)
Ive ordered HP tuners but also got in the pcmforless deal. Should get all of it this week. From reading here youll get a sence of whats good (or not) but a tuned PCM sounds like the next logical step. Specially that there is not a ton of after market performance options for the I6.

·
HP Tuners
24 Posts
Well, its all in how much time you have to spend. (and money)
Ive ordered HP tuners but also got in the pcmforless deal. Should get all of it this week. From reading here youll get a sence of whats good (or not) but a tuned PCM sounds like the next logical step. Specially that there is not a ton of after market performance options for the I6.
I've seen alot of people going this route...buying hptuners & a precanned pcm tune...its really a great way to give you a head start on tuning...just compare your stock file to the modified one to see whats been changed...it can give you a good idea of where to go or what to change with YOUR tune once your ready to really dig into it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
do i just send my PCM away to get retuned? How long is the turn around time?
well i ordered the tune yesterday and its on its way here
so i guess 2 - 3 days from there to here.
Then you ship back your stock PCM

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like a good deal!!
i want to get this done asap. I wonder what shipping would be like to Canada, sometimes stuff seems to get held up in customs.

·
Registered
152 Posts
sounds like a good deal!!
i want to get this done asap. I wonder what shipping would be like to Canada, sometimes stuff seems to get held up in customs.
The guy from PCMforless ships here priority air with GIFT on the package
NOOOO FEEES.. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts