Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to buy a trailblazer since I sold my truck a few weeks ago. I found an 03 LT w/ 72,xxx miles with the I6 for $7,650. Just wanted to get some opinions to make sure I'm not getting screwed. I looked at it today and it appears flawless other than a few minor scratches...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
Hey bro, I bought my '05 LT with ~36k miles on her for $13k last August, and I think given the older year and higher miles, $7-8000 is pretty reasonable for the one you're looking at. I absolutely love my TB, I've had her for about 8 months now and 8 thousand miles, and have not had a single problem. I would encourage the purchase assuming the truck is in good condition.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey bro, I bought my '05 LT with ~36k miles on her for $13k last August, and I think given the older year and higher miles, $7-8000 is pretty reasonable for the one you're looking at. I absolutely love my TB, I've had her for about 8 months now and 8 thousand miles, and have not had a single problem. I would encourage the purchase assuming the truck is in good condition.

Welcome to the site!
That's what I was hoping to hear. :thumbsup: Thanks!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
painted mirror caps and billet bow-tie already on when you bought it or did you do that??

looks good regardless :thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments and welcomes. Once I get it, I'd like to drop it some to get that "SS stance". By dropping it a little like that, will it be a stiff ride?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going to get it tuesday, just wondering if someone could get me a carfax report on it. I would really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

1GNDS13S632314427

1 - 17 of 17 Posts