Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I really like the modifications made to this truck. I just bought one - a 2004 XUV.. I tried e-carding and private messaging the owner and it doesn't seem possible. Does anyone know what size tires are on this? What kind of wheels? How much lift? Where did they get the headlights smoked or the covers added?

Not sure how this works am just hoping someone can tell me more about the mods on this XUV. I want to make similar mods to my truck.

:thx

Tim

Attachments

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
:tiphat Welcome :tiphat .Another case of Envoy envy.:p Did you only see it the one time? If not, next time leave a card under the wiper with your cell #.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
The only modifications I see is...some 20" rims...don't know the brand...first time seeing these babies...wrapped in 275/45/20 tires... some headlight covers smoked and nothing with suspension....look how the rear sits...anyways and last thing bolt on grille......

and last thing is some chrome covers for the mirrors.......

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
PMs not possible, because Timtation2765 is not a current member name.

Admins alerted to see what we should do about "orphan" pictures like this. Thanks for the link, and sorry about the lack of information we can cough up so far about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts