Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I just joined after buying a 2004 Envoy XUV and I'm looking for info on production numbers. Any help will be appreciated !

Mine is a 2004 XUV with a V8, sunroof and nearly every other option except the tent. Can't believe I found one this old with only 39,000 miles, but VERY glad that I did and that I reacted fast enough to actually GET it. I suspect that production numbers are very low for the V8's, particularly in the 2004 model year, but I would love to be able to verify that.

Anyone have any firm production numbers or can refer me to someone that does ? I know the OKC plant was still recovering from the tornado when mine was built, possibly making it even more rare.

Helpmeif you can !:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
some info for ya... and a question for administrator

i found this on Wiki...
Envoy XUV sales, projected at 30,000 per year (approximately a third of Envoy production), were much slower with just over 12,000 sold in 2004. GM discontinued XUV production on March 15, 2005.

:hijacked:woohoo::eek:fftopic:
I am a new user also....
I can't figure out how to contact someone with a ad listed in the forums...:confused:

when i hit "contact seller" , it says i don't have privileged to change a post.?

Thank You for your help.
Albert.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts