Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should i get for my new transmission is there any up grades to help this from happen again.

i have a 02 tb Lt with 3.42 gears i am running 32" tires on 17 rims my transmission was 1st replaced with only 160,000 km on it and now with 206,000km on it, my fluid did not smell burnt i was top up and when it went i had no gears at all nothin not even reverse.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any one know if a yank 3200 or 3600 will fit my 4l60e transmission. or what size yank should i get.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
218 Posts
Being an '02, the first one likely had the bad sunshell in it, and that's why it didn't live all that long (although, for transmissions, 160k kms isn't especially terrible). What year was the 2nd one? Was it brand new, rebuilt, or taken from another truck? And what do you mean "top up"? Are you sure it's the transmission, and not something else in the driveline that came loose? Just want to make sure...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the first transsmission that was put in my tb i had 152,000km on now i beleive it was a rebuilt. i have 206,000km on this rebuilt and i need another that means that the one before only lasted 53,000km before it went . what i mean by top up i mean all my fluids were in check and did not smell burnt.

if it's just the sunshell then do i need a hole new tranny or just a new sunshell.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is one nice transmission i still have not found what was wrong with mine yet but i told them that i want upgrade parts so this does not happen again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts