Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my husband and I just bought an 04 trailblazer 4x4 and a friend told us to join this forum because he is also a member. While looking around, we have learned alot about trailblazers and hope to only learn more and meet some new people.:woot:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:tiphatWelcome to the site and enjoy your new ride and friends! You will discover lots of ideas and info about our trucks and gain helpful knowledge that maybe you can pass on to someone else!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
82 Posts
Yup welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck. We're gonna have to get together soon so I can see it!!! Did you get those side moldings off yet?

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Hello.:tiphat
You missed a good meet in Indy, but there's one on July 18th in Michigan and I will be getting one together in Ohio...either Toledo or Bowling Green sometime this summer/fall.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yup welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck. We're gonna have to get together soon so I can see it!!! Did you get those side moldings off yet?
he did take them off yesterday and he freakin chipped some paint off cuz the dumbass used a knife to get it started! He IS going to fix it or I will be more pissed at him then I am now! I should have done it myself! ughhhhhhhhh!!:hissy::mad:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
82 Posts
he did take them off yesterday and he freakin chipped some paint off cuz the dumbass used a knife to get it started! He IS going to fix it or I will be more pissed at him then I am now! I should have done it myself! ughhhhhhhhh!!:hissy::mad:
:duh: Oh no, I told him to let it sit out in the sun for awhile.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts