Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its summer time and the new systems are getting finished up and ready for competition time. I know i don't have anything worthy of competing but want to know what kind of track list you guys are planning on bringing. i saw some of the old ones from 07 but whats new and loud.

·
Registered
281 Posts
:iagree:
there are also a bunch more jeezy songs that hit real hard.

i always used to like old lil wayne songs. cant think of the song names but some of his older stuff has good bass.

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,821 Posts
the only new thing im looking forward to is the new gucci mane coming out real soon

i could choke dj holiday - he really ruined it, theres no need to give the same shoutouts on the beginning of every track - honestly if i could find a way to cut out the first minute of each track then i would listen to it again

so stay away from the writing on the wall disc

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
i could choke dj holiday - he really ruined it, theres no need to give the same shoutouts on the beginning of every track - honestly if i could find a way to cut out the first minute of each track then i would listen to it again

so stay away from the writing on the wall disc
i might be able to do that for you..
i could choke is the name of the song? i cant find it...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
453 Posts
Slim Thug: The Boss of All Bosses ... song (Thug) That"s my jam
Project Pat: Real Recognize Real ...song (Bang Smack)
Gucci Mane:yes:: song (I Think I like her) and many others

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.