Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been a member here for a short while and thought I would say hello and am really enjoying the site - great information source!

We purchased a TB in Florida for my daughter last January and now both my daughter and the trailblazer have moved home to Toronto. We drove it for November and then put it away for the winter to keep it snow and salt free. The TB is in mint original shape with no modifications - really like the Bose sound system too.

The only work needed is new swaybar end links. which I will change in the spring with the help of several threads on this site.

My daughter also bought me a couple of TB 4x4 toys for Christmas that interesting enough have either rear wheel or 4 wheel drive settings - please see pics - even the cat likes the TB. (if I am posting them correctly).

Anyway sorry to go on and all the best!

Regards,
David.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO WAY!! Where did she get that?

Oh and Welcome!!
I am not sure where she purchased them and she is out for the next little while - but I will ask her.
On the back of the package there is a list of available vehicles (14 total) that include the Avalanche, Hummer H2 and the Silverado.

David.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Are you going to remove the body and paint it to match your daughter's TB?

Oh, and Welcome! :tiphat

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you going to remove the body and paint it to match your daughter's TB?

Oh, and Welcome! :tiphat
If I can't find one already painted grey I guess I could purchase some GM touch-up paint and match our full size TB.

I would also like to find a bigger version of this toy as it is only about 5" long - maybe a 1/25 or 1/18 scale.

Are there any TB diecast models available?

David.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Welcome to TrailVoy!!! Enjoy your Ride!!!

That 4x4 TB is sick.....post a pic of the label on the box if you can....I gotta get one, Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the words of welcome and I was wondering if there are any other TrailVoy members from the east side of Toronto.
Regards!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trail Toy

I talked to the hobbie store where my daughter purchased the Toy Trailblazer and they said they have about 5 more in stock - about $12 each but maybe a better price if I go in there in person. They are all blue like the one I have and no SS unfortunately.

Happy New Year!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts